Saturday 1 October 2011

Lili of the Valley competition.........

Thought it was about time I started using my blog again. 
Have been ill for quite a while so hence the long absence.
What better way to restart than with a Lili of the Valley competition.
I absolutely love their stamps so the chance (albeit a small one lol) to win some galvanised me into action, well, it's about time something did lol!!

So here is the card I made, sorry about the picture, I have held my hand up before I am no David Bailey :)  Also please ignore the date on the photo, really must remember to remove that!!



The stamp is Fairies on Tiptoe from LOTV as is the Grunge letter stamp, the papers are First Edition, flowers are from WOC, the butterfly & ribbon are from my stash,

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card and beautiful stamping, lovely colour scheme also. x

    ReplyDelete